You may get this error in the following scenarios
- When your wifi is turned off
- When your drivers dosent support virtualization . So please try to find the latest drivers which can support virtualization.
- Go to help in my tool and click on check button. If it says "Yes" it means it supports virtualization and "No" means it doesn't support virtualization.
- If my tool says nothing or if you want to check directly without intervention of tool please run your command prompt in Administrator mode and run the following command "netsh wlan show drivers" and check for "Hosted network supported : Yes". (Check the sample image below with highlighted text)
- If your drivers says "yes" and then my tool is not able to start let me know i will check it and will fix it for you.
- If it says "No" it means you have old drivers which doesn't support virtualization.
- Even after installing the latest drivers it says "No" it means your hardware is not supporting virtualization.