Instructions to start using it
- For now we are releasing for only windows 7.
- If you dont have .Net framework installed on your machine , enable Microsoft .net from "Turn on Windows Feature On or Off" option, To do that Open Control Panel and follw the following steps to enable it.
- Press "Programs" or "Programs and Features"
- 4. Press "Turn windows feature on or off " as shown in the below image
7. If you are configuring for the first time go to Configure tab
- Enter your own access point name which you want
- Enter a password of at-least 8 digits
- Re-Enter the password and press "Setup Hot Spot" button. (Passwords are not stored by the application any where. Once the wifi hotspot creation is done the credentials are given to Windows and it will take care of it. We will clear the old password)
Steps to be followed for Virtual WiFi Router Version 1 For Sharing Internet Connection on the newly created Virtual Wifi Adapter