- Yes that is a feature.
- I am not saving the password. Once you configure i give the password to windows and windows takes care of the password next time you start it.
- Once you configure you need not enter the password again and again.
- Start or stop the wifi normally it will start with last configured name and password.
- Only configure it again if you want to change the wifi name or password.
- If you forgot your old name dont worry just go to configure and and re configure it with new password
Monday, October 17, 2011
Important Information !!!! Must Read ...
Few people asked me that the password is empty after configuring.
Posted by Ravi Kanth at 9:09 PM
Now virtual wifi Router is available in CNet also ..
But it has the latest one dont worry once you download you can update the version to latest one.